"n" key worn out?

Heiby netnews at wnuxb.UUCP
Wed Apr 24 02:38:35 AEST 1985

Well, I'm really at a loss.  It has been two weeks since my last message
telling of the wonders of mod.unix and urging submissions to same and I
have not received *A SINGLE SUBMISSION*.  I have received several notes
of encouragement, though, so I know that my message is getting out.  I
have received several compliments on the mod.unix digests, so I know that
they are getting out.  If you have submitted something, I haven't got it
yet.  If you haven't, why not?  Maybe the net is not yet ready for a
moderated forum for discussion of technical issues related to Unix.  I,
for one, am no longer willing to wade through the trash in net.unix and
net.unix-wizards.  I have been doing so to provide information to get
mod.unix off the ground, and will continue to do so through the end of
April (Just a week away!).  After that, I stop reading all that stuff,
and mod.unix will sink or swim on its own submissions.  Things do not
look good.  What is the matter with you people?  Why do you prefer this
free-for-all to solid technical discussion?

Oh, yes.  Please don't send me notes saying to hang in there.  SEND
TECHNICAL CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!

Getting disgusted,
--
Ronald W. Heiby / netnews at wnuxb.UUCP | unix-request at cbosgd.UUCP
AT&T Information Systems, Inc., Lisle, IL  (CU-D21)