"n" key worn out?

Heiby netnews at wnuxb.UUCP
Wed Apr 10 03:22:35 AEST 1985

Tired of arguments about what shell is the niftiest?  Tired of flames about
AT&T vs BSD?  Exhausted by questions from new Usenetters who have not yet
read the stuff in net.announce.newusers?  Well, friends, there's an answer!

The mod.unix newsgroup is still alive and well.  So far, the vast majority
of postings have been culled from the huge amount of stuff in net.unix and
net.unix-wizards.  My plans still call for me to stop reading all this stuff
at the end of April.  So, if you want a much higher signal to noise ratio,
give mod.unix a listen.  And, contribute your articles to it, instead of the
net groups.  To contribute, send the article as mail to
	unix at cbosgd.UUCP
To talk with me about mod.unix send mail to unix-request at cbosgd.UUCP.
If your site (on Usenet) is not receiving mod.unix, have your netnews
administrator contact me at unix-request at cbosgd.UUCP.

Thanks.
--
Ronald W. Heiby / ihnp4!{wnuxa!heiby|wnuxb!netnews}
AT&T Information Systems, Inc.