"n" key worn out?

Heiby netnews at wnuxb.UUCP
Sat Apr 27 02:40:44 AEST 1985

> Well, I'm really at a loss.  It has been two weeks since my last message
> telling of the wonders of mod.unix and urging submissions to same and I
> have not received *A SINGLE SUBMISSION*.

My apologies to all who have been sending submissions.  I found a large
gravity well on my machine and found 80K+ worth of messages to mod.unix.
I hope to have them all processed by the end of this weekend.

I feel much better now about the mod.unix group.  I think we're going to
make it.  Thanks.
--
Ronald W. Heiby / netnews at wnuxb.UUCP | unix-request at cbosgd.UUCP
AT&T Information Systems, Inc., Lisle, IL  (CU-D21)