AT&T 3B-2's

Darrell Long darrell at sdcsvax.UUCP
Wed Apr 3 08:50:51 AEST 1985

     We here at UCSD have recently received a  large  number
of  AT&T 3B-2's.  In their benevolent wisdom, AT&T chose not
to disclose anything about the assembly language  or  archi-
tecture of these machines.

     The great thing about this whole  mess  is  that  I  am
scheduled  to teach assembly language on these beasties this
summer.   Is   there   anyone   out   there   who   has   an
assembler/architecture manual for these machines?  I've read
the IS25 document for the 3B-20's, which I am told are simi-
lar,  but  it does not provide enough information to teach a
class.

Thanks, DL

--
Darrell Long