What does \"rc\" stand for?

R Sitze sitze at rruxo.UUCP
Tue Apr 2 23:06:04 AEST 1985

> "rc" stands for "RunCom", i.e. Command to Run a packaged job.
> This is another of these topics that generates far more mail
> than it is worth (including this note, I suppose).  Please
> do NOT rehash this worn-out topic yet another time!  Thanks.

You're welcome but... SOME of us are new here, and we would
like to know some of these interesting little tidbits of info.
Should we not be taught something just because it was discussed
last year???  Come on now.. if you don't want rehashes of
"old" info, prehaps a solution to the problem should be found.
Strike at the heart of the problem rather than the inoccent bystander.
I know somethings have been done to alleviate the problems, but
obviously it still isn't working perfectly.

		Thanx for letting me blab that out.

				<ras>