rcs or sccs: which is better?

Thomas P. Chmara, Creative Slothfulness Inc. tpchmara at wateng.UUCP
Sat Aug 17 02:33:43 AEST 1985

[ It's been a while...is the bug dead ye...]

I'm about to start re-writing some driver software.  I'm very interested
in making sure that the stuff gets out the door in short order, and figured
that this might be the time to use a source-control system.  Problem:  there
are TWO available to me:  sccs and rcs (on ULTRIX and 4.2 respectively).
Is there a clear winner?  If not, what are the relative merits of one over
the other?
	Thanks...
		---tpc---

--
...!{allegra | decvax | clyde | ihnp4 }!watmath!wateng!tpchmara