unix file system

Lars Hammarstrand lasse at daab.UUCP
Tue Aug 6 07:58:45 AEST 1985

In article <3287 at decwrl.UUCP> jcampbell at mrfort.DEC (Jon Campbell) writes:

>                                From: Jon Campbell
>                                      Digital Equipment Corp.
>                                      Marlboro, MA
>                                      617-467-6876
>                                      DECnode:MRFORT::JCAMPBELL
>
>To:  UNIX developers and users
>
>Subject:  problems with the UNIX file system
>
>Some of us at Digital think we have found a basic problem with the  UNIX
>file  system  for FORTRAN.  The problem is that there is no place to put
>various kinds of information about  the  contents  of  the  file.   More
>specifically:  ....................

Do you realy believe all that rubbish yourself?

I mean, do you real think that you can get a better world beacuse you are
restricted to file heads, fixed record sizes, lead-in chars, etc, etc ...
that other people thinks is best for you??   (It smells IBM)
What exactly are you looking for???
NO.....

	LIFE --> UNIX ------->  F R E E D O M

PS..
	I don't say your thing is bad, but it can be better!

	My name: Lasse Hammarstrand.
	My company: Datorisering AB,  SWEDEN.

	UUCP:	{seismo,decvax,philabs}!mcvax,ukc,unido!enea!daab!lasse
	ARPA:	decvax!mcvax!enea!daab!lasse at berkley.arpa