more on file \"attributes\"

Peter da Silva peter at baylor.UUCP
Sun Aug 18 00:48:19 AEST 1985

> >>What?  That big corporation-developed system doesn't have TCP/IP?  No
> >>sockets?  No symbolic links?  No cp -r?  No C-shell?  Geee....  No!
> >>

> >Why don't you look for UniPlus+ port of SysV, there you have everything you
> >need and then you don't want to run anything else on your machine!.
>
> Not really.  It doesn't support symbolic links.  Or select() using any

Good to see I'm not the only person willing to flame on this. At least I got
the message that SV-ists are just as refractory as creationists.

I still want job control and symbolic links, you all hear?
--
	Peter da Silva (the mad Australian werewolf)
		UUCP: ...!shell!neuro1!{hyd-ptd,baylor,datafac}!peter