Network differences

loerke at infbs.UUCP loerke at infbs.UUCP
Mon Dec 2 20:54:00 AEST 1985

>> Incidentaly, The network commonly called BITNET is really three networks..
>> BITNET (US), NORTHNET (Canada), and CERN (Europe).  (I think).
                                       ^^^^
This is EARN ( European Academic & Research Network ).

-Achim

Achim Loerke                         | UUCP  : loerke at infbs
Technische Universitaet Braunschweig | or    : ...!mcvax!unido!infbs!loerke
Institut fuer Informatik             | BITNET: i1061401 at dbstu1
Gauszstr. 11, D-3300 Braunschweig    | CSNET : loerke%infbs.uucp at Germany
Western Germany                      | ARPA  : loerke%infbs.uucp at seismo.css.gov