plot(3X) on other terminals?

Janet unfres at hscfvax.UUCP
Thu Dec 5 01:49:04 AEST 1985

Postnews seems to have eaten the signature on my original article...

				Janet Abbate
				UUCP:  ..decvax!linus!harvard!popvax!janet
				ARPA:  popvax!janet at harvard.arpa

P.S.  I've heard of a database called "graphcap" that might provide the
necessary information for terminals to use standard UNIX(TM) plot routines.
Anyone know about it?

P.P.S  Someone suggested I try using Venix(TM) on my DEC Pro to get the
graphics capabilities.  I AM using Venix (highly recommended) -- now I'm
trying to port my code to the VAX (that's why I'm trying to use those "standard"
plot routines in the first place).  Are there any portable graphics packages
out there?