Thanks for all the umodem src,

rob at asgb.UUCP rob at asgb.UUCP
Thu Jan 10 02:39:11 AEST 1985

To all those who responded to my request for a umodem source with the
source, or an offer to send it, thanks.  I now seem to have it running
and it works rather well.  The only catch is it wants the remote to
send a NAK (^U) to get started, and my program at home (MEX) doesn't do
that.  No problem though; I just type the ^U to get it going and all
goes well.

Needless to say, I don't need any more copies of the source unless you
have something better than the standard version.

Thanks again.

	Rob Greenbank