APUNIX on FPS AP120-B

G.R.Tomasevich grt at twitch.UUCP
Sat Jan 26 07:59:54 AEST 1985

> If you are interested in buying an array processor for a Unix machine
> by all means talk to Peter Behrens of APUnix.  He can be reached at
> (619) 452-7819 or (619) 272-5155.  He has been very good to us and I
> highly recomend his services!
> 							Malcolm Slaney
> 							Purdue EE Dept.

I would agree with Malcolm.  We have the AP, which we used on both a PDP-11/45
and on the VAX-11/750 (on the Unibus, since we bought it that way).  Peter
modified the driver to run the AP on the VAX that way.  A summer employee
brought up some real-time speech processing on it.  Since the speech I/O
was confined to the AP, the bandwith to the VAX is irrelevant.
--
	George Tomasevich, ihnp4!twitch!grt
	AT&T Bell Laboratories, Holmdel, NJ