TCP/IP software for VMS systems - query

David Coffield david at dcl-cs.UUCP
Sat Jul 6 02:02:34 AEST 1985

Can anyone feed me their experiences of running TCP/IP software on VMS.
I know of several products that do this but I'm looking for particular users
experience of such software. The sort of details I'd appreciate are things
like - who distributes the software, how much is it, what's the documentation
like, is it easy to use?

Of particular interest would be information from those people running such
software on an Ethernet LAN on which 4.2 BSD UNIX systems reside. I'd like
to know how easy it actually is to get VMS and 4.2 to communicate by such
methods.

Thanks in advance,
David.

--
UUCP:  ...!seismo!mcvax!ukc!icdoc!dcl-cs!david
DARPA: david%lancs.comp at ucl-cs	| Post: University of Lancaster,