shell programming book

lrr at gypsy.UUCP lrr at gypsy.UUCP
Mon Jun 10 23:12:00 AEST 1985

I have written two books: A Programmer's Guide to UNIX System V and
A Programmer's Guide to the XENIX system, along with Rebecca Thomas and
Jean Yates, due out in the next few months from Osborne/McGraw-Hill.
In those books, I have devoted 2 of 9 chapters to Bourne and C Shell
Programming.  I think that they address real-world problems and appear
to meet your requirements.  Unfortunately, they aren't out yet but should
be soon.  Give then a look when they do.  Thanks.

Larry Rogers
Siemens Research and Technology Laboratories
Princeton, NJ 08540
princeton!siemens!jaguar!lrr
609 734 6559