AT&T Toolchest

Eric Bergan eric at osiris.UUCP
Thu May 30 22:40:25 AEST 1985

	Since my initial posting, a number of things have been uncovered.
First, AT&T did send me a license agreement back in April, but it never
arrived - chalk one up to the US Mail. Second, I learned that the University
is trying to set up a University wide license, to try and avoid the
various University Unix sites from all ordering ksh seperately. Third,
I received a call from the product manager of Toolchest, who was very
helpful in determining the sequence of events. The bottom line is that
we are now going to try and co-ordinate Toolchest membership with the
University as a whole.

--

					eric
					...!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!osiris!eric