AT&T Toolchest

Robert N. Berlinger naftoli at aecom.UUCP
Wed May 29 00:23:19 AEST 1985

> 	After hearing about the new AT&T Toolchest, I rushed to log in,
> and check out what was there. Some of it did look interesting, so I
> tried to sign up. That was several (>4) months ago, and the promised
> licensing package has not shown up. I logged in again about a month ago,
> and sure enough, it still knew that I had applied. I left a message, but
> have not had any response from that, either. Has anyone successfully
> enrolled to use the Toolchest?

I have been succesful, and received and executed the license agreement.
At first, I had also waited a long time (month and 1/2) and then decided
to send them a letter (using #9 of the menu).  I got a call the next day
and the problem was straightened out.

We have already purchased some software, and I was extremely impressed when
I ordered the software at 4pm and then 9 the next morning, it was all sitting
there waiting for me.

The software that I have received, (ksh, FASTdd, and some others)
works fine, and was easy to integrate.

I think that the Toolchest is great, and I hope they continue to add software
to the list.
--
Robert Berlinger
...{philabs,cucard,pegasus,ihnp4,rocky2}!aecom!naftoli