Debugging version of malloc/free

keith gorlen keith at cecil.UUCP
Fri Nov 22 08:15:08 AEST 1985

I vaguely remember reading somewhere about a set of routines to replace
malloc and free which assisted one in debugging a program that was
mis-managing memory (i.e., using deallocated blocks, deallocating the
same block more than once, not deallocating blocks, etc.) by logging
calls to malloc/free to a file which could then be analyzed for
problems.  I'd greatly appreciate any pointers to this software.  Please
reply by mail and I'll re-post to the net if there is general interest.
Thanks.
--
---
	Keith Gorlen