crontab: Sunday=7, not 0.

overlord at nmtvax.UUCP overlord at nmtvax.UUCP
Mon Nov 25 08:07:01 AEST 1985

>>this should be put straight once and for all. It is now over 15
>>years since ISO decided that Monday is the first day of the
>>week. Hence, we can number the days 0-6 or 1-7, but Monday
>>should be first!
>>
> For several hundred years sunday has been the first day of the
>week. Look at any calandar.

That was rather closeminded and uninformed.  For your information many
(most?) European calanders start with monday and have saturday and sunday
(the weekEND) at the end of the week.  Just because most US calandars start
with sunday doesn't mean they all do!

                                            Alan Kerr
                                            New Mexico Tech

--
...{convex,ucbvax,gatech,csu-cs,anl-mcs}!unmvax!nmtvax!overlord
                         ...{purdue,cmc12}!lanl!nmtvax!overlord