A second DMA (DR11-W) interface/driv

berger at datacube.UUCP berger at datacube.UUCP
Fri Sep 20 11:40:00 AEST 1985

Since you did not specify much of a path, I will place a response
here...

Another alternative would be to use one of our frame-grabbers that
plugs directly into the Q-bus.  We have a 768 x 512 x 8 bit frame-grabber
board set that can plug directly into a cadmus 9000.  I even have some
driver code for it!

One of our oems uses 3 of these QVG-123 board sets for true 24 bit color
digitization and display.

We also make various other frame-grabber / image-processing boards
for VME, Multibus and the IBM PC.

(Hope this is not too much of a commercial!:)

			Bob Berger

Datacube Inc. 4 Dearborn Rd. Peabody, Ma 01960 	617-535-6644

ihnp4!datacube!berger
ima!inmet!mirror!datacube!berger
decvax!cca!mirror!datacube!berger
decvax!genrad!wjh12!mirror!datacube!berger
{mit-eddie,cyb0vax}!mirror!datacube!berger