Setting TERM

Sanford L. Barr @ Brookhaven National Labs. Long Island, N.Y. slb at bnl44.UUCP
Tue Sep 10 06:10:57 AEST 1985

> 	Does SysV have anything along the lines of Berkeley's
> /etc/ttytype database for specifing terminal types? Or should
> we start re-inventing the wheel for SysV?

	For some silly reason they left the ttytype database out of
sysV .. yet programs like tset and the such still look for it.  My
solution to the problem was just creating my own under ttytype format
and it works fine.

					Tell me how it turns out,
					San

--
                        Sanford L. Barr
           Famous designer of the Write Only Memory.

Voice phone: (516) 736-4155

Address (USnail):

Almagmated Tech.
39 Royalston La.