rn again - seeing articles more than once

interran at Shasta.ARPA interran at Shasta.ARPA
Thu Jan 2 21:01:09 AEST 1986

Anyone else who see articles cross-posted to more than one group more than
once, i.e., in every group the article's posted to?  I got the impression
from reading net.announce.newusers that cross-posted articles were supposed
to be seen only once, but that doesn't happen with rn.  Am I wrong or IS
there a way to avoid seeing 'em more than once?

Again, a reply by mail would be best. Thanks.

John Interrante/ interran at su-shasta.arpa/ ...decwrl!Glacier!Shasta!interran