Mail packages for UNIX

dat at hpcnof.UUCP dat at hpcnof.UUCP
Wed Jan 1 03:48:00 AEST 1986

> Does anyone know of any mail packages for UNIX that are much more user-
> friendly than the standard 'mail' package?

As a matter of fact, I've been working for about a year now on a
mail system for HP-UX (= System V Unix) that I might consider
distributing to people who are interested.

IF you are interested, please drop me a line and I'll mail out a
copy of the users guide, so you can see if you like it.

Of course, it's designed so that you shouldn't need a manual, but
the logic of sending the entire program just to see if you like it
is pretty strange :-)

					-- Dave Taylor
					Hewlett Packard

					ihnp4!hpfcla!d_taylor