Looking for 4.1c BSD Setup & Administration Documentation.

Charles Tierney tierney at fortune.UUCP
Thu Jan 30 11:01:32 AEST 1986

I am looking for the instruction paper that came packaged with the
4.1 BSD tape from Berkeley in June of 1981.

The title of the paper is "Setting up the Fourth Berkeley Software Tape"

We have not been able to locate our copy, and Berkeley CS Group only
has documents back to Winter of 1982.

If some kind person would come up with a copy for us, I would be MOST
pleased!  (Nroff is fine, as is anything else.)

Thank You!

Charlie Tierney                                    (415) 595-8444 x2574
                          { hplabs ihnp4 cbosgd }  \
DEC                      { decvax !decwrl !dual }   >  !fortune!charlie
Berkeley                         { ucbvax !dual }  /

Fortune Systems, 101 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, California 94065