Mailing articles to oneself for saving

B A Siegel sieg at bocar.UUCP
Thu Jan 23 05:31:28 AEST 1986

I would like to after reading an article and wanting to save it ..
 - mail it to myself and retain the SUBJECT line and more importantly
   retain the original path .

I guess i'm saying is there a way I can mail the article to myself yet
make it seem that the article is a "simple piece of mail" mailed directly
to me?

In this manner I can then use MAILX (or whatever mailer) and scan which
messages I want to later. I can simply use the mailers reply feature to
send mail back to the poster later.

Note: when using the "write to file" feature of VNEWS it does not write
the header info to the file.

Does anyone have any alternatives or suggestions to accomplish this?

Thanks

Barry Siegel
..ihnp4!bocar!sieg