Enough is enough (re: VMS/UNIX flaming)

Dr. Joseph M. Leonard jmleonar at CRDC.arpa
Fri Jul 18 22:56:36 AEST 1986

Ok, fine, UNIX is great and VMS is awful.  This IS a UNIX bboard, not a VMS
bboard, so any arguments about the relative merits are already decided by the
reader community.  Now can we get on with it and get rid of a lot of the
junk mail I've been getting?  Or, move the discussion to INFO-VAX, or maybe
INFO-DIATRIBE, or...

                                             Joe Leonard
                                          <jmleonar at crdc.arpa>

Disclaimer: The views of my employer do not conform to my views, or to any
            accepted standard of logic that the Greeks thought up anyway...