Ultrix == 4.xBSD, SysV, other ??? (another NOTES error?)

Frederick M. Avolio avolio at decuac.DEC.COM
Tue Jun 17 21:07:14 AEST 1986

In article <1100018 at iuvax.UUCP>, daya at iuvax.UUCP writes:
> /**** iuvax:net.unix / decuac!avolio /  8:53 pm  Jun 11, 1986 ****/

Wherein follows the entire text of an article I posted from decuac
(article 956 at decuac.DEC.COM, for those keeping score).  Not from
iuvax. (Heck they didn't even have a VAX when I was there 7 years
ago!)
--
Fred @ DEC Ultrix Applications Center
INET: avolio at decuac.DEC.COM				* Fight the Fight *