Lisp for 3b's

jefu putnam at steinmetz.UUCP
Mon Jun 2 18:17:44 AEST 1986

In article <615 at wg3b20.UUCP> narayan at wg3b20.UUCP writes:

>Has anyone heard about LISP for the AT&T 3b
>machines. Any info in this area is appreceated

You might check out Kyoto Common Lisp.  This is a Common Lisp written
(almost) entirely in C and as such should be fairly portable.  You can
get the source relatively cheaply and although there are been numerous
bugs (most vanilla code seems to run ok, there have been problems in
some convoluted stuff, and in large source files) in past releases,
things may be getting better.

Its being distributed in the US by
  IBUKI
  399 Main St.
  Los Altos, CA  94022
  (415) 949-1126

Canonical Disclaimer:
  I have no connection with this company whatever.  Indeed my copy of KCL came
from the folks at Kyoto.   This aint a recommendation or anything even
approaching one, its just an ephemeral activation of a few random neurons.

--
               O                   -- jefu
       tell me all about           -- UUCP: {rochester,edison}!steinmetz!putnam