sh changes

guy at sun.UUCP guy at sun.UUCP
Sat Jun 21 14:42:02 AEST 1986

> I am delighted that Sun 3.0 uses the System V shell.  (Shell functions
> on my Sun at last!)  However, it is not completely compatible with the
> previous shell.  For instance, the Berkeley-added "limit" command is
> not implemented.

"limit" command?  I just tried typing "limit" at a Sun 2.3 machine's Bourne
shell, and it said "limit: not found".  I looked in the source to it, and to
the 4.2BSD and 4.3betaBSD Bourne shell source, and didn't see any "limit"
command.  Is it a late addition to 4.3BSD?
--
	Guy Harris
	guy at sun.com (or guy at sun.arpa)