windows on normal terminals

Nigel Holder Marconi nwh at hrc63.UUCP
Tue Jun 3 19:56:26 AEST 1986

   I have a program that provides a windowing system on normal
terminals such as a vt100.  Not as good as the real thing on
bitmap screens, but useful all the same.  Written for 4.[2,3]
at the moment, although it should work on System V when version 8
is incorporated into it.  If enough people are interested, I'll
place it in net.sources, although at the moment I'll reframe from
doing so as its > 2000 lines and I haven't written a proper
manual page yet !

Nigel Holder			UK JANET:       yf21 at uk.co.gec-mrc.u
Marconi Research,		ARPA:           yf21%u.gec-mrc.co.uk at ucl-cs
Chelmsford,
Essex. CM2 8HN.

+44 245 73331   ext. 3219 / 3214

PS	Please note that my mail address is different.  You can use either,
        although I'd prefer the one at the foot of this mailshot (yf21).