How Good is the AT&T 6300 Plus?

D Gary Grady dgary at ecsvax.UUCP
Tue Jun 24 01:23:13 AEST 1986

In article <2071 at ihlpg.UUCP> gauldin at ihlpg.UUCP (Mark Gauldin) writes:
>The only software I've had any problems with is Fastback, and I
>suspect that's because Fastback isn't set up to deal with the
>1.2Mb drives.

I assume you meant the particular copy you were using wasn't so
configured, in which case I'm wondering why it wasn't installed
correctly.  Anyway, lest someone get the wrong impression, I regularly
use Fastback to backup the AT I'm currently typing on, and it does
indeed work just fine with a 1.2 meg drive.  I like Fastback, but I wish
the $#@%& publisher wouldn't copy protect it...
--
D Gary Grady
Duke U Comp Center, Durham, NC  27706