ultrix on microvax II

Farhad Khansefid farhad at corwin.usc.edu
Fri Feb 5 10:18:11 AEST 1988

We have a microvax II that is currently running micro vms. We are
thinking of converting to ultrix and were wondering whether anyone
is currently running this combination along with the sco professional
(lotus 1-2-3 look-alike ) which is supposed to be supported on
ultrix. Also sco sources say they will soon (end of first quarter 88)
have foxbase+ (dbase III+ look-alike) running on ultrix. Any words on
that?  Approximately how much ($) is ultrix with all the necessary
programming goodies? Are you happy with ultrix?

Please respond directly to farhad at usc.corwin.edu
[I suspect he means farhad at corwin.usc.edu.  -mod]

Thanx in advance.