Multi-processor UNIX

Ed Hynes hynes at dg-rtp.dg.com
Mon Jun 12 17:26:46 AEST 1989

Take a look at DG/UX.  It's (the only?) symatrical multi-processor
and currently runs on two multi-processor architectures, our
proprietary MV processor, and Motorolas' 88000 RISC processor.
We're Sys V Verification Suite compliant, and committed to:
SVID, BCS, OCS, POSIX, X, PEX (and probably some i don't know :-)
It has many BSD extensions as well.  Source licences are available.

---
Edward B. Hynes                | hynes%dg-rtp.dg.com at cs.relay.net
Industry Standard Applications |              hynes at dg-rtp.dg.com
Data General Corporation       |  {backbone}!mcnc!rti!xyzzy!hynes
62 T.W. Alexander Dr.          |
R.T.P.   NC   27709            | (919) 549-8421  fax 919 541 9313