QNX upgrading

Sam Christie samc at ntpdvp1.UUCP
Sun Oct 15 11:25:11 AEST 1989

In article <3470 at altos86.Altos.COM>, lauch at cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Christopher Lau)
writes:

> I'm not quite sure where to post this, so I'm posting it to a bunch of
> newsgroups..  Please edit the Newsgroups line when replying..

Well you sure can't post it in comp.qnx !!!

> Is there any way to determine the serial # of the package??  is it is the
> manual??  is it encoded into the software so I can read it out??

I don't think it is stored anywhere on the disks and unless your friend
wrote it in the manual it isn't there either.

> Can anyone help me as I would really like to run this on my 386 system??

Give me a call and I'll help you get it started.

> Replies-> If it's interesting, please post it to the newsgroup, otherwise:
> 	  CYLau at UNCAMULT.BITNET
> 	  lauch!vaxa at cpsc.ucalgary.ca

I tried email -- no luck.

Good Luck,

Sam Christie                            Standard Disclaimer Applies
Northern Telecom - DMS-10
Research Triangle Park, NC
EMAIL ...!uunet!mcnc!rti!ntpdvp1!samc
919/992-3917