hsearch() command (HELP!)

William Alan Cohen wacohen at phoenix.princeton.edu
Sun Oct 8 05:56:30 AEST 1989

Hello... I'm not a regular reader of this group but I've got
this problem, see, and I thought maybe someone would like to help.

It's about the hsearch command I found in some documentation.
It's a built-in hash table manager, and I can't figure out how
it handles storage keys... sometimes there are finds where there
shouldn't be, other times it seems to fail to find matches.  Does
anyone have any experience with the command and/or know if it
may be buggy on my machine?

   Thanks for your time (you read this, no?)

     Bill