curses, terminfo, and termcap

John Quarterman jsq at ut-sally.UUCP
Fri Jul 5 01:52:35 AEST 1985

From: John Quarterman (moderator) <ut-sally!std-unix>

Topic: curses, terminfo, and termcap

The moderated newsgroup mod.std.unix is for discussions of UNIX standards,
in particular of the draft standard in progress by the IEEE P1003
"UNIX Standards" Committee.

Please mail submissions to the newsgroup to:	ut-sally!std-unix
Mail to this address will be posted to mod.std.unix unless it is
redundant or otherwise inappropriate, when I will reply by mail
with suggestions on where else it might be appropriate.

Please mail comments about the newsgroup to:	ut-sally!std-unix-request
Mail to this address will not be posted to mod.std.unix unless explicit
permission is included in the mail, though I may reply with a request
for permission to post.  Mail to ut-sally!jsq regarding mod.std.unix
is treated like mail to ut-sally!std-unix-request.

It is possible to reach ut-sally through ihnp4, seismo, gatech, and harvard,
among other UUCP connections, and as ut-sally.ARPA through the ARPA Internet
or CSNET.  -mod