ksh

Arnold D. Robbins arnold at skeeve.UUCP
Sat Jun 3 07:48:19 AEST 1989

}In article <170 at skeeve.UUCP> arnold at skeeve.UUCP (Arnold D. Robbins) writes:
}"			Unix-pc people are out of luck, but, if you can get
}"ksh88, it can be compiled to do csh style {...,...} expansion, which is the
}"only feature of note that the csh still had.  Even the version of ksh that
}"comes with the Unix-PC, which is old, beats the heck out of any version
}"of the csh.

In article <7073 at cbnews.ATT.COM> mvadh at cbnews.ATT.COM (andrew.d.hay) writes:
>i have ksh-88 src (uncompiled as yet).  i would be willing to
>distribute unix-pc object, but i don't know the legalities
>involved.  anyone out there care to advise?

Highly illegal.  If your management catches you, big trouble.  I wish it
were a different story, but such is life.

Better suggestion: is there any way to get ksh88 on to the next Fixdisk?
Failing that, any way to get it into THE STORE! ?
--
"Crack-pot societies of all kinds sprang up everwhere, advocating everything
from absolutism to anarchy. Queer cults arose, preaching free love, the