HDB Grading is it available in the UNIX PC version?

Karl Swartz kls at ditka.UUCP
Fri Apr 7 16:19:51 AEST 1989

In article <655 at icus.islp.ny.us> lenny at icus.islp.ny.us (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
>Does anyone know if the HDB Grading works with the UNIX pc version?

Sorry, Lenny, but I believe we lost out on this one.  Grading is
in the version of HDB following what we have, or so I've heard
somewhere along the way.  It sure would be a nice thin got have.

>I know the uucp and uux command have grades with the "-g"
>option, but does uucico look at them?

Yes, but only for priority -- a grade A task will be shipped prior
to a grade B task.  But any call will handle the full catastrophe,
unless the connection dies.

>Is my syntax wrong?

I think you got it right.

>Or am I just crazy ;-)?

No comment.  ;-)

--
Karl Swartz		|UUCP	{ames!hc!rt1,decuac!netsys}!ditka!kls
1-505/667-7777 (work)	|ARPA	rt1!ditka!kls at hc.dspo.gov
1-505/672-3113 (home)	|BIX	kswartz
"I never let my schooling get in the way of my education."  (Twain)