I volunteer

Russ Nelson nelson at sun.soe.clarkson.edu
Sun Oct 15 14:43:54 AEST 1989

In article <1989Oct15.003835.9012 at rpi.edu> tale at pawl.rpi.edu (David C Lawrence) writes:

   Kyle> So moderate alt.sources.
   Lawrence> Sounds reasonable

I volunteer.  Very, very rarely does a day go by that I don't read my
mail.  Often I read it several times a day.  So I volunteer to post
any and all source that comes my way (and *only* source).  I volunteer
to not check to make sure that it unpacks successfully, I volunteer to
not check for a Makefile, I volunteer to not check for a manpage, and I
even volunteer to not keep an archive of postings.

Guaranteed one day turn-around.  Is a sources-only alt.sources worth
one day's delay?
--
--russ (nelson at clutx [.bitnet | .clarkson.edu])
Live up to the light thou hast, and more will be granted thee.