obnoxious mail

Tom Christiansen tchrist at convex.COM
Tue Oct 17 13:44:50 AEST 1989

Guys, I was playing the devil's advocate when I apparently suggested
moderating alt.sources; I was hoping to spark some comment on how
undesirable this would be.  It's true: I committed the cardinal sin of
email by omitting my ``:-)'' punctuation.  Forgive me.  I really do NOT
want to see this happen.

--tom

    Tom Christiansen                       {uunet,uiucdcs,sun}!convex!tchrist
    Convex Computer Corporation                            tchrist at convex.COM
		 "EMACS belongs in <sys/errno.h>: Editor too big!"