How to make a faster comp.sources.unix

Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR allbery at NCoast.ORG
Sun Dec 2 08:47:21 AEST 1990

As quoted from <10770:Nov3009:18:4790 at kramden.acf.nyu.edu> by brnstnd at kramden.acf.nyu.edu (Dan Bernstein):
+---------------
| Do you want to help? Do you want to see comp.sources.unix submissions
| ahead of time, and help give each package the workout it deserves? Say
| so. Follow up to this message and make a commitment.

I don't know about Rich, but *I* like it --- and it has the further advantage
that, with enough willing volunteers on enough different machines/operating
systems, one can then test almost any package that comes in by shunting it to
the right volunteer for testing.  Maybe the next moderator of .misc should try
this out.

++Brandon
--
Me: Brandon S. Allbery			    VHF/UHF: KB8JRR on 220, 2m, 440
Internet: allbery at NCoast.ORG		    Packet: KB8JRR @ WA8BXN