How to make a faster comp.sources.unix

Kent Landfield kent at sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM
Tue Dec 4 12:41:17 AEST 1990

In article <10770:Nov3009:18:4790 at kramden.acf.nyu.edu> brnstnd at kramden.acf.nyu.edu (Dan Bernstein) writes:

>You want comp.sources.unix to produce software faster? You want to
>contribute some effort? Stop whining and start beta testing!

This is a great idea!

>I'd like to help.

And so would I... We have been seeing this line focused mainly on
c.s.u.  Maybe there are other source group moderators who might
want to consider this. Everyone wins with this approach.

>Do you want to help? Do you want to see comp.sources.unix submissions
>ahead of time, and help give each package the workout it deserves? Say
>so. Follow up to this message and make a commitment.

Done! Any source moderator who would like to try this idea out, send me
some email. I'll help.

			-Kent+

--
Kent Landfield                       INTERNET: kent at sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM
Sterling Software, IMD               UUCP:     uunet!sparky!kent