okay, I volunteer

Jay Vassos-Libove libove at libove.det.dec.com
Sat Dec 1 08:57:12 AEST 1990

Okay, I volunteer to be one of the code examiners/testers. Rich, if you
are interested and are reading this, please feel free to send me a note
when we need someone to look over code that can run in a generic BSD
environment - I have access to DEC color graphic workstations (RISC
variety, VAX too if need be).

Jay Vassos-Libove                  libove at libove.det.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation      decwrl!libove.det.dec.com!libove
Detroit ACT/Ultrix Resource Center Opinions? They're mine, mine, all mine!
Farmington Hills, Michigan         and D.E.C. Can't have 'em!