Apologies for alt.sources posting (error!)

CPAYNE at ESOC.BITNET CPAYNE at ESOC.BITNET
Thu Mar 28 20:54:44 AEST 1991

Hi all,
       Sorry for my posting to alt.sources about somebody elses postings
there, but I slipped up and missed the .d! Many apologies.

Just in case anyone is interested, I downloaded the Oberon package, unzipped
it (did NOT run self extractor), and took a look. I think it's a neat package,
especially for a bored hacker like myself, which produces fast and compact code
(for 80x86 machines only). Look upon the package as a chance to learn something
new and broaden ones computing horizons!

Happy Easter to you all!

                 Chris Payne.