Wanted: explanation of error messages ...

Wade Guthrie evil at arcturus.UUCP
Sat Dec 3 03:13:58 AEST 1988

In article <1410 at aucs.UUCP>, 840369k at aucs.UUCP (Elric Kinslayer) writes:
> Can anybody post/email a canonical list of error messages and their meanings?
> It would certainly make my debugging sessions a lot shorter.

I have put a *REALLY* short list of error messages together for a class
I am teaching, but could use a longer list -- could I have a copy of this
too?  Thanks.

Wade Guthrie
Rockwell International
Anaheim, CA

(Rockwell doesn't necessarily believe / stand by what I'm saying; how could
they when *I* don't even know what I'm talking about???)