PC DOS "Bad command or file name" interrupt wanted

Rajiv Sarathy sarathy at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
Tue Sep 13 10:24:13 AEST 1988

Let me re-phrase the "Subject".

I want DOS to jump to my memory-resident-program instead of printing
"Bad command or file name" whenever appropriate.

Yes, I tried posting to "comp.sys.ibm.pc", but to no avail.

Maybe you C fella's know more about it.

Could it be an interrupt somewhere?  If so where should I look it up?
If it isn't an interrupt, what is it?  Is it possible to do something like this?
Is there somebody, or some source (book?) that might guide me, or give me some
hint?  Is there some way of reaching someone from Microsoft on the net?  Is
there someone from Microsoft reading this?  Is Microsoft even connected?
Are these questions redundant?  Are they rhetorical?

Thanks in advance.

-----
Disclaimer: I'm just an undergrad.
-----