Looking to C conversion utility

Steve Miller stevem at hpvcfs1.HP.COM
Fri Jul 28 02:28:14 AEST 1989

My base note stated:

>1) Convert all variables spelled "my_var" to "myVar"
>2) Convert all procedures named "My_Procedure" to "MyProcedure"

I realize that my original posting was not very clear.  I should have said:

1) Convert all variables spelled with an underscore to be spelled without the
   underscore but with the word following the underscore capitalized.
   (Example:  my_var becomes myVar  and string_ptr becomes stringPtr)

2) Eliminate all underscores from procedure names.
   (Examples: My_Procedure becomes MyProcedure and A_Big_Proc becomes ABigProc)

Sorry,

Steven Miller  stevem at hpvcfs1
Vancouver Division
Hewlett Packard