BEST MSDOS C EDITOR?

Michael Hunter bagpiper at pnet02.gryphon.com
Sun Sep 3 11:00:18 AEST 1989

This question probably doesn't really belong in this group...but I just
couldn't stand to loose the oportunity to put in a plug for my
favorite editor.  That editor is the PD editor called black beard.  It
appears, at first look, to be a distant relative of MicroEMACS...and that
may be true.  But its real strength is in its windowing and in its
multilanguage ability.  It also has all of the standard editing stuff,
mouse support, the ability to "remember" what the last file it was used
on and where in the file it was.  If anyone is interested and can't find
a copy (I origianlly got it from PC-SIG before I registered it) drop
me a letter either here or at bagpiper at oxy.edu (for a few months more) and\
I will arrange to send you a copy.

                                        Michael Hunter

UUCP: {ames!elroy, <routing site>}!gryphon!pnet02!bagpiper
INET: bagpiper at pnet02.gryphon.com