TC++ Utils and mouse problems

Mark Lord mlord at bwdls58.bnr.ca
Sat Jul 14 03:21:58 AEST 1990

In article <4029 at isis.UUCP> aburt at isis.UUCP (Andrew Burt) writes:

>(I did call them with another problem and I am (still) very disappointed
>in Borland's tech support.  On this particular program, using overlays,
>it routinely gets an exception 13 (which is nowhere documented in any
>of the Borland manuals, BTW).  This happens in the startup code, i.e.,

Do you, perchance, also run QEMM on the same system?

Exception #13 is the infamous result of programs that don't get along
with QEMM.. usually something to do with segment wrap around.  The only
one I know of so far is FASTBACK 2.00, but my tc++ has yet to arrive.

There is a doc file on simtel (in the msdos.desqview area) which is from
Quarterdeck, explaining Exception #13 in more detail.  This info is also
in the QEMM 5.0 manual, but not in that for prior releases.
--
| ..uunet!bnrgate!bmerh614!mlord | Climb Free Or Die (NH) |