PEGASYS

Chris Rende car at ramecs.UUCP
Fri Feb 15 15:45:48 AEST 1991

My 3b1 came shipped with PEGASYS (a CAD graphics package) installed on the
hard disk. No floppies, no manual. It is a "test drive" version of PEGASYS.

>From what I've heard, not all 3b1's have PEGASYS. Since this is a "test drive"
version of PEGASYS, would it be "against the law" to share it with others?
The "test drive" version won't let you save your drawing until your register
the product.

It takes up 7 400k floppies.

Does anyone use PEGASYS? It looks like a nice package - if you're into that
sort of stuff.

car.
--
Christopher A. Rende           Central Cartage (Nixdorf/Pyramid/SysVR2/BSD4.3)
uunet!edsews!rphroy!trux!car   Multics,DTSS,Unix,Shortwave,Scanners,UnixPC/3B1