ALERT! Please read this message!

Bruce R. Larson ires at kaspar.UUCP
Sun Feb 10 02:18:57 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb7.232659.1850 at swbatl.sbc.com> dwn at swbatl.sbc.com (David Neill-OKCy Mktg 405-278-4007) writes:
>In article <1201 at galaxia.Newport.RI.US> dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US (David H. Brierley) writes:
>>Please, please, please, would everyone remember not to post any articles
>>to unix-pc.sources anymore...
>>Once the newsgroup name has been changed to comp.sources.3b1 they
>>recognize it as being moderated and promptly mail the article to me...
>
>I don't want anyone's system to die!... but we still haven't gotten
>the newsgroups, comp.sys.3b1 and comp.sources.3b1, yet.
>Does the rest of the world now have these groups?

I've been getting the new groups from the very start.  In fact, I read
about the vote succeeding from inside of comp.sys.3b1.

I am willing to provide a comp.*.3b1 feed to a few people in the Boston
area.  They will have to be local since I'll be originating the call.
At some time during the next two or three months I'll be getting
another phone line which will be dedicated to receive incoming data
calls.  I can provide dial-up feeds to more people at that time.

My mail exchanger has been in a state of flux since last August, so some
alternative addresses are provided below.

Bruce

Bruce R. Larson
Integral Resources, Milton MA
/* Temporary address change below */
Uucp: ..!uunet!world.std.com!kaspar.uucp!blarson
Internet:     blarson at cs.umb.edu